Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmastime Surprise

I went the other day with my mum and younger sister to visit Incheba, which at Christmastime is a building set up as a big indoor marketplace. So wonderful. It was my first time in two years to visit, as I always arrive here (in Bratislava, Slovakia) the day after it has closed. They have an area of the building set up with a stage, and we had the delight of being there while a special programme was performed. Actually, the daughter of one of my father's collegues was part of it, which was a second pleasant surprise.

Here is a small taste, then, for you, of Slovak folk tradition, as performed by children...



Enjoy!

Oh, and I don't know why, but for some reason once I put it on youtube, the sound doesn't synchronize to the video anymore. If anyone knows anything about that, I'd love to be informed... but meanwhile, I apologise for the inconvenience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home