Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What do you see?

We listened today to the heart of a man here who bleeds for this country, for Uganda. And he wanted to know what we have seen, and felt, and hurt for since our arrival. What we bleed for. I think it may take a long while to answer that question.
Friday morning I'll be on my way to Rwanda for the next good while. Friday morning will also make it 5 weeks of being here in Africa now. When I first arrived, I would have much preferred to be elsewhere. Now, there is nowhere else I'd rather be, nothing else I'd rather do, than living this experience.
It's truly that amazing.
And I cannot wait to see all you my friends in person and explain why.



speaking in church on Sunday











After church, lunch at a "Western place" that the pastor took us out to.









learning how to

dance...














At the orphanage Sunday afternoon/evening...

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see the photos! Did you survive speaking on Sunday?

Christine Hegeman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home