Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Winter Winds

It is January of 2008, and I return to my dear blog...

Back in New York, back in school, hanging on for dear life. It is going to be quite the semester, me thinks...

This week I have the international banquet; next week I'm off travelling for a conference and visiting friends (yay!!!).

I'm sorry I don't have much to say right now; I'm just tired and busy and trying to get on my feet. But don't give up on me. I will have valuable things to say eventually.

Meanwhile, there is much snow up here to wander through; the land is white and wonderful, enchanted and absolutely frigid. We are all thankful for heaters that finally work.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give up on you??????!!!!! NEver!!!! jgh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home